Lindsey Pelas is a Louisiana bred model with a serious social media following—3.3 million Instagram followers, to be exact. Certainly makes me want to stand up and salute!
She’s also quite busty, sporting a bra size that ranges from 32DDD to a 30H. And, yes, she assures everyone that she is definitely featuring nature’s gifts.
Sometimes she likes a good tribal fantasy…
She tends to bring out the animal in most American men,
and some women!
Check out the knockers in the article below!
Click the image!
However, the Instagram celebrity recently talked to Cosmopolitan about the downfalls of having such an ample figure.
Large chested women will hopefully find some solidarity with Pelas’s list of grievances. And the rest of us can just be glad we don’t have to deal with these ‘big’ issues.
- Your boobs are always about to fall out when you bend over.
- Even “regular clothing” like a T-shirt (or a long-sleeve bodysuit) looks “vulgar” on you.
- Buttoning a blouse is a joke.
- There’s a lot of bounce that happens when you work out.
- Let’s not talk about finding a bra that fits. Sports bras are even worse.
- Boob sweat is a daily occurrence. Yep, the deodorant goes in between AND underneath.
- People think it’s OK to ask you why you got fake boobs so big. (Even if they’re real.)
- Long necklaces don’t work on big boobs. They’re more like a keychain for your boobs.
- Food gets in the cleavage all the time.
- Crossbody bags: Can’t wear them!
- Putting on a seatbelt is painful.
Pelas made a video illustrating her “big boob problems,” which you can watch here:
Lindsey Pelas on: FACEBOOK
Your last warning, the remaining photos below are from the iCloud leak and are NSFW!
The best one is yet waiting for you, down the page…
You’re gonna wanna grab her by the… well, you know!
As Uncle Ted Nugent would say…
WANG DANG, SWEET POONTANG!
See more legendary mammaries in full bouncing action!
Click the image if you can handle it!