Grandfather is Shot, but Shoots 3 of 3 Home Invaders Who Tried to Rape His Granddaughter

Three Armed Thugs Invaded a home and attempted to gang rape a 19-Year-Old — but They Didn’t Come Prepared for Grandpa!

The good news first: When three thugs attempted to rape his granddaughter, Grampa grabbed a gun and blasted one of them to hell. The other two didn’t do so well either.

The bad news: The hero, 67-year-old Kenneth Byrd, was seriously injured in a shootout with the three scumbags who invaded their home and terrorized Byrd, his wife and their teenage granddaughter.

Update good news: Grandpa took several bullets – but survived! Making this the feel-good story of the year!

A man who said he was having trouble with his car convinced Kenneth Byrd, age 67, to open his door. His wife and 19 year old granddaughter were at home at the time.

That was all the opportunity the three man home invasion crew needed. The trio burst into the home, guns drawn and threatened the residents.

One of the suspects was found dead in Byrd’s car nearby. The other 2 suspects showed up at an area hospital suffering from gunshot wounds. Byrd had connected on 3 out of 3 targets, even after being shot multiple times.

ABC 11 News Reports:

A Lumberton man is recovering after exchanging gunfire with three suspects who forced their way into his home and allegedly attempted to rape his granddaughter. Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said around 10 p.m. Monday, deputies were called to 67-year-Kenneth Byrd’s home in the 100 block of Yedda Road in east Lumberton about a reported shooting.

When authorities arrived, they found Byrd suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. His wife, 65-year-old Judy Byrd, and their 19-year-old granddaughter were also at the home.

The family told officials that the incident started when a man came to their door claiming to have car problems and needed water. Two other men wearing black clothing, ski masks and gloves then forced their way into the house and demanded money.

All three suspects were armed.

The elderly couple was forced to the back of the home and ordered to open a safe. Then the losers made their fatal mistake: They tried to rape the couple’s granddaughter, which prompted Kenneth Byrd to grab his gun and start blasting the bastards. Go Grampa!

All the invaders were injured, before fleeing in Byrd’s Cadillac. 20-year-old Jamie Lee Faison, was later found dead from a gunshot wound inside Byrd’s stolen vehicle on Singletary Church Road in Lumberton. Shame. Hate when that happens.

For those keeping score, that’s Second Amendment: 3, Scumbags: 0

Source: Joe For America – LIKE on Facebook – no one turned away.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s